Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sigh, really indecisive about something now. Should I go back home (home as in Malaysia) in the September break? Which means, in a week's time! It's true that we worry when we don't have options, but when we do have options, we also worry. How la like that??

I've got the best parents ever. I swear. I was sick for the past week and really missed home during that period.. I guess they sensed it, and they kept sms-ing me telling me that they'd be very happy to have me back. Quoted my dad, 'Wei Lynn you can always come back for a week or 10 days during your spring break. We miss you too. Think about it in the next few days and let us know.' Quoted my mom, 'Girl, papa and i discussed. if you want to come back during your break, we'd be very happy. We can afford. Go online and check jetstar fare ok?'

But going back and coming back is going to cost RM5000 at least. :(

So I used the cost-benefit analysis! Pros- get to see my beloved family whom I missed terribly, get to see alllll my loving friends back home, and friends who are about to go back to the UK (hopefully i'd get to catch them before they fly back), the FOOOOD. Cons- costly, gonna miss on OB group assignment discussions, might miss out on I-games ICSS is organizing, missing out on AUG badminton games (I wanna watch!), and catching up with friends here.

When I messaged my brother Ken about how much I miss asia cafe's fried kuay teow, hawker stalls siu yuk fan, mamak food, raja laut's oysters, du's hokkien noodles and fried rice, cheap japanese food etc etc, he replied: "Haha tang wei lynn. :) don't worry you'll be home very soon. And I'll be your personal driver when you come home. We'll whack the food and grow fat together k?" THEN.. he ended it with "Haha no la your not fat just a lil over weight (="

Aiyo.

He will always be my darling brother la. Oh, and I can't wait to visit Shaun in his new school too!!! Mmmm :D

Decisions, decisions. Guess I'd have to make one by tomorrow. Help me decide please?
Sigh Wei Lynn, got options also so fan.

1 comment:

*guitarchick* said...

so wei lynn...i see im not under your people you treasure list....neither is jolynn tea and milo