Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bad luck is really throwing itself on me these days. :(

First, of my displease-ment with my unit.

Second, I lost one whole box of shoes! 4 pairs of boots, 2 heels, 2 to 3 flats, a sports shoes.. all inside. One pair of boots cost me a bomb mind you, so does my nine west heels and flats. I am devastated.

Third, I locked myself out today of my unit!! It was outside office hours, so it's either paying the locksmith $160 or stay over at a friend's place. Called the caretaker and paid 50 bucks instead.

Seee what I mean?!?

:'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that little misfortunes help us to appreciate the blessings even more. Don't worry, dear... I love u! God bless :x

Wei Lynn said...

Thank you Sammy.. you always know the right things to say! I was pretty devastated. But it's only material goods, right?? And I will appreciate my blessings even more, promise you :) Love you too!