Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Sunday night again.

And I had a pretty eventful weekend! :)

As opposed to last weekend which was equally eventful, this time however, I put my camera to good use... ;)
*first time bringing my camera out since I touched down Melb

Friday, 13th March

I tried out, or rather, went for a training session for the womens futsal team. It was only my second time playing futsal, and I love it, but I don't think I will go on with the consequent sessions. The girls there were sooo good, and I'm lazy to pick up a new game now.. Probably will just stick to badminton or something. Sigh, boring right??

After that, rushed to Khai's birthday BBQ thingy @ Milano apartments!

Su Lynn, birthday boy, yours truly, Yi Ling

p.s. Su Lynn and I have heard of each other's names wayy before and we finally met! A very adorable girl she is ;)

The girls :)

At bout 9 ish, I headed over to Jwaw Bar @ QV for Shin's 21st celebration!

the gorgeous birthday girl & I got caught doing a candid :p

... and, another candid ;)
this time with Keith. Such a small world, bumped into brandon & him there!

I left pretty early back to Khai's thing, which they proceeded to a drinking session at Khai's place itself, Franklin Loft.

I love this group pic! :)
Look how red Khai's face is! Like lobster only. Hehe.

And that's how my Friday night ended, was good meeting up with old peeps and made a few new friends as well!

**
Saturday, 14th March

A night of house warmings! which started off with..

Hui hui & Hannah's

They're the nicest and loveliest girls you will ever meet. Both ex-IHers, they live just right opposite Vic Mart now.. Thank you for inviting me, girls :) Got to catch up with many, many IH peeps that night!

Some were very engrossed in Twister that night...

The catching up didn't end there! Lu xian & I proceeded to Zach, KK, Aaron & Jae's house warming @ IH itself! And we got to see more IH people :) So happy!! The experience we have having stayed in a residential college will always stick with us, somehow...

Zach & his girl, Kristina :)
*Ooh I'm so happy for you zach!!

Miss Jae whom everyone loves! If you have yet to meet her, you should...

After hanging around for abit, rushed over to Red Hummingbird @ Russel Street for Audrey's 21st thank you drinks.

I'm glad I dropped by, even for a little while.. Audrey looked gorgeous! Lol.. And what caught me by surprise was.. I bumped into my A-levels mate, Serene! Ahh, was soo good to see her! Haven't seen her in ages..

Serene (another serene, not my alevels mate lol), Ca Li, Audrey!, me :)

And we got hungry at half past 12.. Which shops actually open at that time besides Hungryjacks and Mackers? Nowhere but Chillipadi! A very famous spot among all the party people who needs a bite after partying.. not us, of course..


This guy here made my night.

See that 3 words bolded. His singing was amazing. What more when he sang 'i'm yours' by jason mraz so perfectly, I swear I almost went to heaven :p Too bad I didn't get his name, he was surrounded by his bunch of friends the whole time! But trust me, he was amazing. And so was this other guy actually, but he didn't sing 'i'm yours' laa ;)

**
To top it off, I just came back from a gooood dinner with Vern Chui @ Mercadante, Lygon Street. Finally got to catch up with her!! Yay yay. We went in at 8 and left at 10. Boy can we talk :D Missed her so, as we used to spend almost every lunch together back in PwC days! Lol..

**
In a blink of an eye, yet another week has passed. Can't believe I've been back in Melbourne for 2 weeks already! I've learned to adapt and love Melb once again. :)

1 comment:

poh eng said...

Hi gril, looks like you are having a time of your life eh...good, good.

luv, mummy