Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where there is love, there is life

Absolutely love this saying! Came across it when I was at Borders 2 days ago. :D

This goes to show that, whatever we do, we should do it with love! A heart filled with love can do wonders.. :)

**
I attended an amazing concert last Friday. The Fray was playing, with Secondhand serenade and this other new band as the opening acts. I mainly went for SHS, but when The Fray came out, the grounds and atmosphere transformed into a whole different level. They were that good. I especially love 'never say never', which was recommended by Hil the day before. But my favourites are still 'look after you' and 'you found me' ;)

Not to mention that SHS was equally good as well, what with them playing 'your call' and 'fall for you' making the crowd go wild! I recorded these songs but I'm too lazy to post them up :p
To be honest, I'm really not much of a gig person as opposed to chings and hil who really, really appreciate their music and will pay to see their favourite bands perform! But I had no regrets at all watching shs & the fray perform! :)

P.S. Thank you Kai for inviting! And to May for lining up hours earlier just to get front line. She's pretty hardcore :D hehe.

Hil & his cousin- Donna!
She's really funny and nice and I like her :)

Lead singer of SHS

The Fray- Isaac Slade

The cute guitarist :)

And finally,

Kai, Hil, Donna & I

Headed to PJ's housewarming after that. :)

**

Yi Ting celebrated his 21st birthday at Universal, Lygon Street on Saturday night :) I've known him for.. 10 years already. Wow, we really do go wayy back!

B'day boy with his 21 glowing candles. Cake was bought by Lynn Li, a sweet gal!~

Group pic :)

The girls @ Fazil's place- where we had drinks after dinner

Lynn Li a happy girl with all the drinks!

That night I encountered something I thought I'd never be able to pull through, but I did. Though I must admit that it still wasn't easy sometimes seeing it with your eyes, but when you think far beyond that, on how if one can be happier with another, and how good people do deserve the best, then it's all worth it. After all, 'where there is love, there is life' :)

Have a good week ahead, everyone!

No comments: