Saturday, October 13, 2007

FINALLY, no more assignments.

You won't wanna know what kind of hell I went through the last two nights. Seriously.

I now truly comprehend the meaning of 'burning the midnight oil'

Never in my life I experienced this.

Well, maybe because I always chose sleep over studying.
Or, I'd never had any assignments in A-levels.

I slept at 5 FREAKING a.m. last night.
And 2 late nights before last night.

NOW that's what you call burning the midnight oil.

I SWEAR, I am never gonna be last minute again.

-----

On a very happy note:

My bestest darling, ELAINE LEE is arriving melbourne tomorrow(or today) morning at 7 a.m.!

=) =) =)


Sorry that's the only pic I have of you & me!

Sigh, us and our "failed" tanning sessions. Tried tanning with her 3 times and ALL failed!

This pic was decently taken before I left, and we tanned for maybe 15 MINS?

Anyway I so can't wait till you arrive Melb dear!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a whacky, whacky girlfriend with me :)

Message to youuu: I hope you have a safe & enjoyable flight elaine :)

*If you're not eating the plane food, please tapao for me?*

----

OH and I was chatting with my mom, she was reading this book about always having positive thoughts.

Lovely Lady says:
It says guard yr mind like a beautiful garden

Lovely Lady says:
dont let weeds grow there

How true! I'm gonna start applying it...

---
I have so many pics to post up, next post I promise!
Good night all :)

No comments: