Monday, October 15, 2007

It felt like summer man today.

So bloody hot I can actually sweat! I wonder how will I be able to cope with the weather in M'sia now.. lol.

Anyway, another weekend came and went. Time flies :(

I was browsing through my brother, Shaun's friendster. And it hit me that he's growing up so fast. I mean, yes he's only 14 and I've only left m'sia for about 3 months. But his recent pics has shown great maturity in him, in terms of looks and myabe character as well(though intuition contributed to this more likely).

I almost teared seeing him with doing those break dancing stunts, with a great bunch of happy friends, and with braces on(which i obviously didn't know till I saw him with it I know how can it be right?!) So anyway, my point here is that, it aches as a bigger sister to see her younger brother grows up so soon... What more of parents seeing their children growing up?

**

On Thursday, 11th October:
Valedictory Dinner @ IH

I missed the pre-drinks session as I got back late. Sigh I missed all the red white wine.

Mich, me & Jia Wei.
(Us wearing Harry Potters' gown, ooh i like! =p )

At our assigned table; Jac Kee & I.
(She's naturally pretty, with innocent yet intense eyes)



Appetizer


Chelsea & I.


A cappella performance :)


Main course + Red wine


p/s: I officially love wine! Tastes so much better than any other form of alcoholic drinks...

Monica & I.


Kat, me, Jac Kee, Hannah.


Hannah Hamdillah! I like her a lot. :)


Our table! :)



Liesa & I.
(She's so freaking pretty face up, I tell you)


Chin Yu & I.


Frances & I.


Mike, Bonnie & I.


Wiggy wiggy & I! =)


James Downing & I.


Me, Han & Dinesh.

Mich & I had to leave early and rush to Yuet's place to do our QM assignment. Sigh, what a waste as we skipped desserts and more wine.

**
And on Friday, 12th October:

We all went to see Suyan perform!!!!!!! She was in "Poise", a production by flare dance. She looked ravishingly gorgeous that night ;)

This is her with the flowers we got her! Soo pretty right??


Those who went to support her. :)
**

And on Saturday night, 13th October:

I went to see this orchestra performance by the Engineering Music Society. My friend Matt from HK was performing the violin and I thought I'd go support, besides it's good exposure.

Wilson Hall.
(where the orchestra performance was being held)


Adrian & I camwhoring!


Matt, me & Heng Lin.
(Matt's from HK and Heng Lin lives in IH and he's by far the best pianist/musician I've ever seen!)

p/s: this reminds me of you, Sze keat! Cause you're so talented in music and engineering stuff. I remember you telling me you performed in some band or something. Lol.

After the orchestra, I went to shashi's place and we played taboo. Jo, Nick, Ching were there too! Stayed over at Ching's as it was too late to walk back... *Thanks, Ching!*

**

And on Sunday, 14th October:

We (Yuet, ming, mich, jess and I) went to eat dim sum at the famous Sharks Fin restaurant.

I miss eating dim sum in m'sia cause its wayy cheaper over there! =(

**

No comments: