Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Great Ocean Road

Aihss this is nonsense! I barely had 4 to 5 hours of sleep last night, and now I'm wide awake at 3 a.m.! All because I ate just now, not to satisfy hunger, but for the purpose of keeping me awake to finish my assignment.. I didn't think the er energy that food had given me would last that long, oops! *sigh*
Since I'm gonna be busy this week and next as well, might as while blog now.

Great Ocean Road Trip
(we rented a car and drove all the way there :P )


Ching & I.

Shashi, Ben & I.


Ooh flowers blossoming under the bench!! :)


We stopped by almost every beach along the way!




The people who went :) far right's wiggy ;)


Wah people surfing!! I sooo want to learn surfing next time! But scared la, scared i'm too light and the waves will wash me to another island or something.


From far...


Just look at him, makes you laugh, no?!


Shashi sleeping in the car, he's a damn cool guy la :)


I think I was the one driving.
(oh wait, maybe not!)




Our rented car :P


Damn semangat, they all!






Ching looks so cute here, haha ;)

FAMOUS 12 APOSTLES BABY :)




* Look at that warning sign!!* And off they go beyond the boundaries...


Wanna drag us in some more!!??


Ok la, adventorous me went ahead haha :p


The view from the er, prohibited area was much much nicer!!!


At first Ching said don't wanna go, in the end she came too! haha can't resist :P
(Wiggy didn't come though!)







At some other beach which I've forgotten the name, obviously, dunno how many thousand beaches okay!

LOOOK AT THE WAVES!! *scared*


Hedgehog, is that how you spell it?





The last place we went on the 2nd day, was AWESOME!! just look, look at the bigggg waves!


Our last stop; my awesome paradise :)


Even Wiggy loves it! =p


Ben loves it too :P


Still at our last stop :)


Wiggy super chill! :)

AWESOME PLACE!!
(i forgot what's it called though sadly)

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!
I so don't want eyebags :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow awesome photos!

Eiran said...

you made it to the '11 and a half' apostles!! ahh i didn't go all the way to the end that time..what a waste =/

HenryG. said...

haha, you brave heart. go to the prohibited area. i'll have my chance one day!

Wei Lynn said...

Henry: Haha yes you will, henry! And I will go that place u told me for scones :) not sure when though..

Eiran: haha eiran i'm sure you will have your chance! maybe you can come visit me next year! =p

Anonymous: Thank you! =)