Monday, October 8, 2007

So it was Yuet's birthday last Friday, 5th October. Her darling Chiew Ming & I planned a surprise birthday dinner for her :) I do hope she was surprised! Hehe.

And guess what a few of us got her?!

A sexayy night gown!!! from BNT, which stands for Bras and Things. The sexy little thing was too much for me I had to get one piece myself as well ;) I'm not going to post the picture up as it looks pretty obscene!

The venue was all the way in Docklands. We dined at a Middle Eatern restaurant called
'Mecca Bah'.

Wai Wai & I in the tram.
(She's my primary friend, super smart, and growing prettier by the day)


Docklands.
(I told myself, one of my honeymoon destinations next time would be in a yatch, on the sea)


The weird white statue outside the restaurant.


The BIRTHDAY GIRL & I.


PJ & I.
(He's from France as I mentioned in my earlier post. He's very keen in the Asian culture, hence his interaction with us Asians)


Us 5.




Foxtell Chardonnay.
(I never liked white wine but THIS was soo good! Recommended by Wai Wai)



Our share of pizza(Wai Wai & I)
(Turkish lamb kofte, spicy tomato sauce & yoghurt)



Camwhoring in the ladies haha.






Walking back, we saw this public toilet and I got excited!!!

How do you use it?




You press "Push to Open door" and off you go inside to do your business. But, time limit's 10 mins so... yeah. And there was music playing inside some more, damn cool!



We went around Docklands searching for the apparently most famous club in Melbourne, Lavish. But NO, we couldn't find it. Instead, we passed by dodgy ones. Uh huh. So in the end, we decided to go Crown's to try the club there. But Suyan couldn't get in as the people did not recognize her Malaysian I.C.!! The others got in with the student health care cards in Melbourne, how lame right?!


So it was desserts from Greyco's and supper from the food court. Chit chatted till about 3 then we headed back.

The next day, Saturday, 6th October:


Woke up at 12pm, had lunch then headed to Yuet's place to do accounting assignment. 6 laptops, 6 brains in her apartment. Damn cool.

Time period: 2pm to 9.30 pm.


Of course, with slight refreshments in between :)


Then all of us went up to Sandya's place for dinner. Ended up playing poker, dai dee and jack spade. Crashed at Yuet's at about 4. Went back to IH the next day feeling super tired.

**

Oh!

And I just found out that I can edit pictures using Microsoft Pictures Office Manager! When I say edit meaning brightening my pictures. That's it. Haha now all my dark pics can look pretty and appealing :D i've never editied any pics before, you see.. so excuse my hyperness.


Plus, I've not been enjoying the pleasure of sleep the past week, probably due to almost daily consumption of coffee and excessive food consumption late at night. And no, I wasn't studying or doing assignments either, I was reading a novel =p

Time to buck up, wei lynn!

A few minor BUT needed changes I wanted to see in myself after the spring break(which started last week)

1) Sleep early & wake up early
Not only it's a healthy lifestyle to lead, it reduces my eye bags, and I can almost have an extra 4 to 5 hours of productive work!! I must maximize my mornings ;)

2) Prepare my tutorial work in advance
Lol I've never prepared any tut work in advance, bad bad. Sigh I always thought i had a levels as a foundation and so I'm chilling now. Wrong thinking!! Everyone here works hard here.

3) Er, try do a few sit ups everyday?
Haha, what a joke!! I hated sit ups since I was a kid, and now I want to do it? Yes, hopefully to make my tummy FIRMER... however, this has YET TO HAPPEN.

**
I guess that's about it. Can't think of anymore goals, haha. I always have all these things to do, achieve, almost all the time, but when I blog, kaput it's all gone. :(

Oh and I always feel happy and delighted when my friends send me emails to update me on their lives ;) DO THAT MORE OFTEN!! =)

Oh and my brother, Ken, haha he's so cute la. It was my parents' anniversary bout 2 weeks ago, and he sent me this pic when I was chatting with him online.

Happy Anniversary, Papa & Mummy!
Love you both tonss!

*Misses home*


Oh and on a very similar note, Happy Anniversary, Jo & Nick. Lol how long already ah? One year 5 months eh? Hehe. Love you both heaps!!



This was taken during Nick's surprise dinner :)

**

Less than a month to my finals!

3 Assignments due this week, and I need to start studying.

I hope all of you in Malaysia are doing well. Miss all of you there! ;) Can't wait till I come back and whack all the Malaysian food!

Lynnie out.

1 comment:

Jiat said...

woo!! sit ups to make ur tummy firmer? if u dun show who can seE? whats the point? tsk tsk. next time firm adi then post a pic here la. lol. if u happy to receive emails from ur frens then u shd REPLY them too! =P Good luck in ur goals n exams!