Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have exactly 20 mins before I go down for lunch and head for class. Blame me for choosing to sleep after the firedrill and early breakfast. Yes, there was a firedrill this morning at IH! Got up at 6 a.m. and was wide awake =) I slept at 10 last night, earliest so far. Anyways, let me continue with my weekend.. :)

I was delighted as I got to see one of my very good friends, Jo. We have made plans to meet each other since weeks ago, but to no avail. The main purpose was to celebrate Khai's birthday, my post-birthday, and Jo's upcoming birthday! :p What a perfect combination... We chose Brunetti's on Lygon Street.

Jo, Khai & I


We were supposed to act 'amused'
but then I saw Khai laughing at us so... I laughed as well. Blame him! But Jo did a pretty good job! Hehe.


Khai making a wish(damn long la his wish until I also feel like blowing the candles already which I did), and Jo posed happily for the camera ;)


Ok, now finally all 3 of us blowing the candle (I decided to wait for the rest :p)

This is to one of the nicest, most amazing, compassionate girl on earth :)

P.S.: THANK YOU so much Jo for the present! I love the dress so much! You know my fashion taste ya dear :p Hehe. But what I love most is the CARD u gave me. Thank you for everything Jo. Love you!


**
Got back late evening, and prepared for French National Night @ IH. I was in Choir & the Can Can Dance.

Spot me? :)


The sexayy Moulin Rouge dancers


Us on stage with the beautiful backdrop behind


Marissa- cheorographer of the dance and one hot natural beauty indeed! ;)

Thank you for coming for the event and to see me (of course hehe) guys.
Mich, Alice (PJ's friend), Monica (who's in IH herself) and PJ Roca.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, Brunetti's!!! Looks so dem good. Can't believe i didnt even try it while i was there.. :S

Miss u, babe!

Anonymous said...

faster update!!! [=

Wei Lynn said...

Sammy: HEY SAMMY DEAR!!! i miss miss you. i've replied your email already =) hehe. how was ur india trip?