Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sawadeeka, everyone. This is wei lynn the 20 year old first-time-flying-alone-anxious-tiny-looking-girl reporting from Suvanabhumi Airport. She ended up here in one piece, yes.

No, Ken, I did not end up in Chatuchak(it's not even open during weekdays)

No, Pa, I did not end up in Platinum Mall. (at least it's a better option than Chatuchak. Wait, actually no. Platinum is closed at this point of time. It's midnight!)

And no, Michelle, I did not get lost in the airport.

Thanks to the huge, clear signs in this airport. And to a friend I made on the plane. I'm quite safe now. :)

I am in the internet cafe and I paid 100 Baht for this precious 20 mins. Thank god for credit cards. I did not have any Bahts with me.

An hour and a half more before I board another plane to Melbourne. Maybe I should make another friend on the plane ;)

To my family- papa, mummy, ken, shaun and mama- you are all very missed!!

20 mins in running out.... Will update soon!! =) Much much love.

No comments: