Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Enchanted Maze- 12.04.2009

OK, so today wasn't exactly my day. I was too lazy to get my ass out of bed to play badminton. FFK-ed a friend. :( for a fewtimes already actually sigh. At work, for the first time I dropped and broke a glass. I felt so horrible after that my boss had to ask me to calm down. You can't imagine how I felt there and then. But my day (or rather night) brightened up at a poker homegame. thank you derek and shaun for inviting/organizing :) all the poker kakis. play like pro only. hehee. i was the noobest among all.

Aaanyways, time for some update. The highlight of my Easter break (in which this post was postponed till almost a month later) was my trip to Mornington. And who did I spend this lovely day trip with?

There you go- Yee Leng, Sue Ann, Lainey & I

Very sneaky of them to do this to me :( See if you can notice the obvious!

Upon entering the E.M., lainey wasted no time at all and posed like the statue!

I was the last one to pose, just about when everyone was to leave hehe.
Well what can I say? SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST, my friends :)

Sue with her dear friend- the map.
(I can't read maps for s*** so I just chuck it into my bag)

The first maze we tried!
Aim: to reach the tyre in the middle following the sequence of 3 colours which I can't remember :p

Lol a little boy solved it! Shame on us, girls! :(

Farmyard time! It was Sue's favourite if I'm not mistaken :p

The little boy is sooo cute!! I swear. he kept playing 'chasing' with the duck and lamb.

The UP DOWN maze;
like you must go up, then down, then up to achieve the end spot.

A beautiful garden that is :)
(with an equally beautiful model too perhaps? hehe)

Glorious, glorious flowers!!

Ahh, the maze we came here for: The Maize Maze
.
Now this reminds me of the Harry Potter's maze. the one where you read in the 4th book? the one where harry and cedric touched the trophy together and was brought to harry's parents' grave and met voldemort... turned out the trophy was a key.. something key. shucks i forgot what's it called. goes to show we lose touch of something when we don't keep up with it often. anyway i shall stop here and go on no more about harry potter.
(don't want my mum to go: "wei lynn how old are you? please act like your age! so old already still talking about harry potter all the time!" *sighs...)

Us with shades; don't we just look COOL? :P

At a japanese garden after the maze; haha my face in a hole! I likee this picture :)

At the souveneir shop; YL and Sue rekindling their childhood princess days! hehe :)

This one, on the other hand... looks like an evil princess :p

See I proved you guys right!!

I was so into the bangles and accessories alike. Like, really really into it. Was so close to buying 2 of them.

Sue really wanted a lollipop!! Ooh reminds me of that lollipop song, mm i love :p

And finally, to call it a day at the 'Enchanted Maze' which in FB, YL calls it the 'not so' enchanted maze ;) hehe- we got somone to take us a group pic. if you realized, the only group pic we had was the one at the entrance, and this one here:

Thank you for the lovely time, girls! I had so much fun I hope you girls had, too! :)
P.S. Thank you for the photos, YL!!

After which we headed to the Mornington Spa to unwind....

No comments: