Friday, May 22, 2009

No boundaries

... by Kara DioGuardi

**

Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever if you feel you’ve lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
to fight and never walk away

Coz hear I am — still holding on!

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain (or through all your aches and pains)
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries

Above and beneath you
B-reak every rule coz there’s nothing between you
and your dreams

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe

**

Oh my. I am deeply in love with this song.

It's the Americon Idol 2009 Season 8 finalist song, lyrics by Kara DioGuardi. I've loved every single finalist song, from 'a moment like this' to 'inside your heaven' to 'this is my now' and this one didn't disappoint me.

But why oh why! I wanted Adam Lambert to win. :( I didn't catch this season as compared to last season (no astro here mar), but I did watch the finals at D's. And despite Kris Allen portraying a more boy-ish look and kicked ass with 'aint no sunshine' with the piano, however when Adam performed, it's like... I just knew he was gonna get it and wanted him to win.

then and there.

Oh well. I wanted Chris Daughtry to win also what 2 seasons ago. He got 4th place instead. But look at now, he's doing so much better than Taylor Hicks. So I guess it doesn't really matter if you do become champion or not, because if you believe you are a star inside, and your fans believe in you, then there's no reason why you will not make it to the top. because you truly are already a star inside you :)

More of the news can be read here.

A pic of the winner in my heart(teehee):

A more boyish look of Adam.

The other pics of his are very rock-star gothic-ish lol. Go google him kay! :)
Love love!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg wei lynn i love this song too!!! i play it so often i'm annoying everyone else! lol.
i wanted adam to win too!
lol. btw it's tze yee here. nv thought i'ld read ur blog eh ;p was randomly clicking on links and came across it last week. miss ya!

Wei Lynn said...

tze yee! omg it's been ages since i've heard from you :) heheh yeah i keep replaying in my itunes too! till i annoy myself :P miss you too! i'll be going back KL in july so if u are too we shall meet up :)