Thursday, May 14, 2009

3.17 in the morning

Hello everyone! I just brushed my teeth in attempt not to have supper. It has never stopped me before though, but tonight it has been going on quite ok so far.. heheh.

Only had a chocolate bar, that's it.

Oh and a piece of bread with coffee.

Not really supper right? Hehee.. as opposed to my normal supper portions lah. :S

Ah, the mention of food. Let me show you something, hehe.

Looks delicious, right??

Took me so much hard work to prepare....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


NOT.

OK, I was being lame. I didn't prepare the above.

I prepared these instead:


Rice with choy sum, beef

with minced pork & egg as a side dish

More believable right now? :p

Gosh I didn't know I can be quite lame sometimes. Humour me, it's 3.17 a.m yo!! And so many people are still on msn. All these nocturnal people, tsk tsk. ;)

And sigh I didn't know the ERC library closes so early. Couldn't return the DVDs I borrowed yesterday. 'cause it's an overnight loan, maximum can only borrow one night :( hope they don't fine me. I really didn't know. I'm gonna plead my case tomorrow. Quite paranoid already cause the marketing book I borrowed, I returned it one day late and I got fined.
5 bucks.

OK, blogging makes me tired, am gonna go zzz already. Night all!! Sweet dreams.

P.S. I had this dream last night it was so sweet I didn't want to wake up at all. What I couldn't believe was, I actually allowed myself to dream of this. It's been so long.

2 comments:

Ng Vern Chui said...

omg whatthe weilynn i srsly thought you that chunted to cook sucha nice dish.. hahaha.. quite fahneee.. hahaha..

Wei Lynn said...

hehehe!! somehow i expected that u will comment on this post already chui! :) look at the time man some more, 4 a.m.!! u must be hungry lah thats why u thought i could cook such a dish right??