Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kelly Clarkson stays true to herself

Have a read up:

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/8/music/3839574&sec=music

I always knew she was different from other artists. ;)

Among my favourites- 'A moment like this' caught my attention during the idol, 'because of you' hit me when i was going through my then relationship breakup, 'breakaway' is one song i can never get bored of, 'never again' stunned me with her rock strong vocals, and 'my life would suck without you' is the song i play most often on my ipod when walking to uni. :D

I heart Kelly Clarkson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ!

Her best songs has to be Natural Woman and Respect!

She is one of the best Idol alongside Carrie Underwood, David Archuleta and ADAM LAMBERT! =)

Wei Lynn said...

Lol! I haven't heard both songs, I will youtube it soon :D hehe.

Carrie Underwood is awesome I agreee =)