Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blessed. :)

I am truly blessed.

Blessed to have people who really care for me, people who take the effort to reassure me in all that I do; people who even are at different parts of the world, will take time to know and be part of your life still.

In relation to one of my previous posts 'Enlightenment', I received two emails from two different friends.

TY and Tsin, both your emails put a sincere, heart-touched smile on my face.

Tsin: ".... Despite that post which miiiiiiiiight took you a lot of courage to post because it shows your little 'failure' in life,
I still belief in you because you are my small but TOUGH friend. :)

.... And just to tell you that your friend from half way round the globe deeply beliefs in you."

TY: "... i guess everyone our age is just the same... but reading what u write always makes me feel better to know there is someone out there just like me, that i'm not alone.
.... and most importantly, i love how u're always positive about it in the end. keep that spirit going! i'll always remember that smile on ur face. u have the loveliest smile =)"

I am so thankful to have both of you as good friends. TY my dear high school friend, I hope all's well on your side in Scotland. and to Tsin my A-levels best bud, I hope the same for you in Manchester.

Lots of love,
Wei Lynn.

No comments: