Thursday, September 10, 2009

How is anyone allowed to be THAT hot?!

... THAT gorgeous?!

... THAT perfect?

I got this off her official website.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but in all the HP movies- albeit agreeing that Emma is good looking, I won't consider myself a fan of hers. Like, I won't talk about her in my conversations; neither will I go google her and find out more about her. How did I fall upon her website then, you ask? Well I was wikipedia-ing on random stuff, and her name came up on the gossip girl wiki pedia page. So I thought okay, just check her out.

AND AFTER THAT MY IMPRESSION ON HER CHANGED.

Wahliao, Burberry really made a right choice having Emma Watson as the face of the brand for Autumn/Winter 2009.

One very important marketing skill- maximizing brand association to increase its brand equity. In this case, using a rising star like Emma to increase Burberry's market value. Emma's British, and quoted Christopher Bailey from the website, 'classic beauty, great character and a modern edge' - the third party association here is relevant and consistent with the brand image!!

And to think that she got accepted to so many of the Ivy Leagues but chose Brown instead!!! (a plus point since I'm a Serena fan) Truly, beauty with the brains!

I also want to own a Burberry now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, Lynnie. Do u not have Facebook anymore?? I tried to send u details about Amsterdam but i couldnt find u.

Wei Lynn said...

I deactivated my fb for a week. Lol. But it's now activated again! Btw Sammy, is it really strict Ladies week, or can i invite some UK guy friends too? ;)