Monday, September 14, 2009

Patience is a virtue

My tax law assignment partner and my mixed doubles baddy parter are both so patient it puts my patience to shame. :(

Patient people are so nice to be around with, they make life and the world around you a whole lot better.

Patience is a virtue I have yet to master; but in time I hope to improve on mine.

P.S. I recently just added the reactions boxes below each and every of my post. I find it so cool! And I've seen a few ticks already on diff posts! Yay :) Feel free to tick on whichever you like okie.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I agree.

Patience is something everyone needs to develop to truly appreciate life. It's even more important in today's society fueled by technology where we've become so accustomed to "having things now" and immediate gratification.

I like being around Patient people, but I love being around Optimistic/happy-go-lucky people even more :) If they're both, that's even better. People who find the best things in even dark situations, can really change your day around.

Some nice thoughts you have there.

-Matt Lee.

Matt said...

p.s. - I really like that Coldplay song. Loved them in Concert =)

Wei Lynn said...

Lol Matt! you are very patient and positive yourself you know that :) glad i know you. and yes you are right, sometimes i feel spoilt because i always want things my way, and want it 'now', but i'm learning to improve on that.. bit by bit :)

I missed the concert over here in Melb, but I heard it was really good.

Hope life in Seattle is treating you well, what with the kickass internship, trip to London, and a new girl, how could it not eh ;)

Send my regards to your parents for me.