Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wrappin' up August

So happy :) Lynnie's home by midnight on a Friday night, and she said no to clubbing. Instead it was a very chilled and fun night out with old, old friends! Another friend came to visit, from London! and I got to meet up with all the old old taylors Leo club (mostly CHS) peeps, yay :) Dinner at J cafe, sushi burgers! then it was Max Brenner's after. Will write up a proper post for another 2 friends who came to visit, so stay tuuneed guys :)

So since I am not dancing away with loud pumpin' music in a club, why not have my own classical-sentimental-soft-and-sweet music in my hub, and blog away...?

(Since I know you all out there beh tahan already, everytime visit my blog also words words words only, you all want pictures too right! don't bluff!)

Here goes.. my ups & abouts in the month of August!
*

Our very first time at Hush Bar, Melbourne Central- just the weekend before uni started :)

2 of Sarah's highschool friends, SY, Sarah

Us playing with the mirror! And sarah playing with the camera effect!
Hehee we were superr vain man, I think I am the worst. Lol.

*
The weekend after we (the ICSS and IESS people) went SNOWBOARDING!!! At Mount Hotham :)

View from our room; what a beauty
It's been way too long since I've seen & touched snow

Me in my snowboarding gear!!

By the 2nd day, Suyan & I could do the Big D slopes already! :)
albeit still a green/beginner slope lol

*
Yonex Australian Open Finals (badminton) 2009!
@ MSAC, Albert Park

Took a picture with the only players I knew in the tourney- Gan teik chai & Tan bin shen

Missed Jay's match though! It'd be awesome to watch a friend you personally know play in an international tournament.

*
Alvin's 21st birthday party @ Seven

Birthday boy (already so red), Yi Ping

Kwee came, too! Aww miss those Sri KDU moments :)

With the singaporeans! :)
It so happened that it was the Singaporean National Day celebration that night too...

*
ICSS/IESS back-to-school clubbing @ Bass Lounge

Guess who I bumped into?? Zach!!
My good ol' pal from IH.. Miss you, zach! Really good to see you that night :)

Sexay Audrey ;)

This would be my bitchhh, Mel Foo ;p
you just gotta love her man! mwah dear.

Super nice Joyceee! :)
My supposed to be housemate lol.

*
Ravi's 20th Birthday @ The Pub, Crown

Lainey dear, me + my beer, Ravi

That's how I knew Ravi in the first place! Through laineny :) I always make it a point to remember how I met people and thank the people who has introduced me to them.

*
OK, I guess that's enough of party-party pics don't you think?!
(after you all think I'm a party girl and all... )

Wicked show @ Regent Theatre, Collins Street

Girls I enjoyed the show with! Janice, Germaine & Feli :)

And I bumped into my ol' primary school friend! Sue lynn :)

See, I also know how to appreciate good theatre shows ok. Not only drink and club club all. Lol. If there's one thing I would pay for besides food, it'd be for shows like these. Needless to say, Wicked was amazing. :)

*
OK sorry, but I have to bring you back to more party pics. So many 21sts lah this month!

SSS's birthday bash @ Ondergrounds Bar
(Sy's, SK's, Shobie's)

Us 4; birthday girl looking ravishing in red ;p
felt like i haven't hung out with you girls in ages boo :(

Hoho lookin' good there SK!
-just look at the $ chain, the stick, and the moustache- classic

*
Matt's 21st party @ Seven
(and also to welcome Jiat to melbourne clubbing scene hehe)

B'day boyy! :p

Best buddies! One very good example of how a good friendship's supposed to be!

Chris & Ashlieee
I really like Ashlie, haha I think she likes me alot tooo :p my skin damn thick I know, but at least I won't say things which aren't trueee

Bumped into wesley friends!! Jee wei & Koi Lin
one of the prettiest girls in my list would be koi lin ;)

*
Then it was Matt's birthday dinner @ Red Emperor, Southgate

Lucky Matt with all the hot sexy mamas!

*

Caleen's Classy 21st @ Imperial, Chapel Street

We go way back to primary school; so happy to see you blossom into a young beautiful, full of life lady, dear :) Love you!

Some of the girls & the birthday girl :)

*

Before you all get bored of me, here's one last but not the least event:

Merdeka Party @ CQ

Probably saw half the Msian population in Melb that night, but...

With two of my favourite girls- Lainey & Jo; it beats anything :)

And also not forgetting Kenny Sia lah! :S

*

WAH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED WRITING THIS POST. damn long. damn tired. fingers painful. eyes closing already.

All for the sake of my readers... if there is any. Blogging's all about compromise after all, no? I like to write and rant and complain, but I know my dear friends like to see see pictures.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure you all come back for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wicked really is awesome! I teared at the end X)

U look so gorgeous in the last pic with Kenny!