Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jee's 21st @ Bond Lounge

Jee & I go way back; we got close in 2nd and 3rd year in secondary school. And I'm glad we still keep in touch once in a while. We used to have crazy ideas like dying and bleaching our hairs purple (for her) and blue (for me) back then. But we ended up dying it red instead after PMR hehe. And the mini skirt she got me for my 17th birthday present remains as one of my all-time favourite clothing until now.

That night I met up with many of my wesley mates and just like old times, I felt so happy and comfortable and at ease.. etc! Guess nothing could ever take back those highschool memories.

PICS time! decided to snap snap a bit this clubbing night. normally i'm damn lazy to take one.

First, let me introduce.. my cameraman for the night!~

And we kicked start the night with.. pina colada shots for only $5 each!

I really missed them.

Birthday girl on the right :) :)

Benita :)

Sarah (who's a promoter at Bond) & I

P.S. SAMMY & KEN, THIS PIC IS FOR YOU BOTH! :P

teehee sarah's sammy's sis and my bro's pet sis that's whyy.

Bumped into a few IH-ers! Joyce & Khatri

Richmond hehe

Again, Ken, this pic is for you.. saw so many of your friends okay that night! One by one went 'eh you're ken's sister!' Miss you la dude. Please sms me more.

Justin, CY & I ended our night with:

Heavenly & orgasmic :D

HAPPY 21st AGAIN DEAR, and I'll see you soon after my mid-sems!! *mwah*

1 comment:

ken said...

wow richmond looks better now. haha anyway jie you will be seeing my soon already so no worries k?

then when ur back we go makan-makan. and no complaints about your weight k? haha