Monday, April 6, 2009

Kenneth's 21st

Tonight was good! Firstly, again I cooked and I must say, my cooking's getting better.. :) Secondly, 'A lot like love' was playing on TV and for the first time, I actually sat down and watched the TV. Normally I'll just leave the TV on and my mind will be oblivious towards the programmes being played. Watching this movie for the 2nd time reminds me of Su yi. Remember dear, we watched it together in One U agesss ago?? Sigh, those were the high school days! One U was our second homee. :) And I was snacking on Ritz biscuits + Nutella after my dinner while watching this show. This, feels so fulfilling I tell you. :p

Anyway, back to the post stated above! Kenneth's 21st birthday. If there's one person you want to party/club with, it'd be him cause he's always up for parties and he's fun to club with! It's funny how we met. Jason and I was watching a movie after we got our SPM results, and so happened Kenneth and his gang were in front of our row. Kenneth and Jay started talking and somehow I got into the conversation. He so happened to be doing the same course as Cal and so I actually saw him more often due to Cal, and soon enough we started hanging out! Those BBQ pool parties he had and those yamcha sessions, maison clubbing nights and that one particular ruums night when he had to drive to and fro for something! hahaha. those were the days ;)

He celebrated his 21st @ Seven. My first time stepping into Seven this year! Went there a little more often last year; but this year- decided not visit clubs so much unless it's a good friend's birthday! Have been doing good so far but since it's the year of 21stss... :) you just can't be too sure can you ;p Oh and the theme for the night at seven is NERD night. My, what a theme!

And the Birthday Boy dressed up perfectly!

He claims we were all NOT dressed up and he among the few who DID.... which was true lah. :S

Yean May- Kenneth's good friend who took care of him, and who lots of pictures that night :)

Shaun- Lol somehow we have heard of each other's names before but haven't been formally introduced! A nicee guy nonetheless. :p

I like :)

And finally,

Yours truly fitting in with the theme. :D

I fell in love with these glasses!~

it was a fun night seeeing so many people got high, especially the birthday boy! man, his tolerance is normally damn good, i guess it's called a '21st birthday party' for something, isn't it? :) OK, seeing him again tomorrow night for his birthday dinner! REAL birthday. :D

P.S. Got these pictures off FB, didn't take any pics using my camera. Was too lazy =S

2 comments:

Joyce Siew Mei Boon said...

hahahah that kenneth...he's studying in melb now? wonder if he remembers me..hahaahha

Wei Lynn said...

ehh of course lah, remember the RUUMS NIGHT. who will forget. teehee. yeah he came here last july :)