Friday, April 17, 2009

Reminisce.

You know how sometimes some things just appear in your mind out of nowhere, a certain memory, a certain scene..

Whilst attempting to study my finance, I suddenly thought of the fun days I had during my internship stint in PwC, of how i would receive a morning greeting email from chui almost everyday, and chris being chris- always telling me how fat i am and that i should go to the gym with him, and jay son being just like anyone else i know- teasing me non-stop. oh and the lunches chui and i spent together with js!! those lrt moments that we never looked forward to but with company the thought of it just makes it better and bearable. this thought came as this morning's breakfast planned by chui was failed :( *a certain someone didn't pick up his call la lol.

And suddenly I thought of mr.choo as well! he's 1 year my senios in WMS. that clubber. haha. i can still remember how he asked me for my number but i refused to give because he called me one as well! but twas good times, those funny sms-es and emails that made me laugh. speaking of which, he's here at melb for holidays and it was sweet of him to drop me a text, probably should meet up with him if i have the time.

Last night, while walking to a friend's place in the city, I saw this couple hugging each other tighly in the middle of the street. I can't remember when was the last time I had a proper hug from someone I love and who loves me (excluding family). All I could remember was when I had it from him last time, the feeling was so, so good that you just refuse to let go because you're just lost in your very own world.

Today, at Safeway, I bumped into another of my brother's friend. I then thought of Ken and Shaun and how much they've grown up and how I wish I could spend more time with them. Hearing ken's friends talk about how much they miss him and like him, about how funny he is, and how some of them are flying back early just to catch him before he goes to switz, makes me feel so proud as a sister. I know I haven't talked about shaun much, reason being we haven't shared much to each other- but I hope we will in the future. nevertheless, i still love and miss him so. can't wait to see them both this july.

As these thoughts rummage through my mind, I stopped studying finance and wrote this. I had to, it's memories ok?? And they don't just come whenever you want or like it.

Anyhow, a quick update on my uni life thus far. I've got 3 mid-semester exams next week:-

Monday- Mandarin 5A
Tuesday- Business Finance
Friday- Cost Management

Each worth 20%! Add it all up and it's 60%!!

PLUS, I am working all night tomorrow and Saturday, too. Mummy says I shouldn't, this week. But we'll see how. Supposed to go Frank tate tonight to study, but I bailed, yet again! Weather too cold la, sigh. Will post up a proper update on my mornington trip when I get hold of the pics!! That will be after my mid-sems. Really gotta buck up on studies this semester.. Can't afford to slack like beforeee! Wish me luck! :D And to those of you are having mid-sems as well, GOOD LUCK!! =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to tease you on your last post. Party animal!

I missed clubbing now though.

Seems like everyone's having exams this time of the year.

Don't emo so much. Concentrate yeah sis =)

Wei Lynn said...

hehe compare with you london peeps, where got party as much as you all! ;p lol. i'm damn stressed lah bro, mandarin zuo wen exam in a day's time. and it's essay-based! wo yao si le...

Wei Lynn said...

forgot to wish you too.. concentrate too yeah bro! jia you! :)

Unknown said...

you mean you didn't enjoy your time in Accenture??? *gasp* lol

Wei Lynn said...

AK: Of course I did! So much ok! But that one year plus ago.. might take a little more time to reminisce it ;) hehe!