Thursday, April 2, 2009

we should always do things that makes us happy


And watching Gossip Girl always makes me happy! :)

Hehe.. I may sound a little 'bimbotic', but oh-so-truee! Come on, even guys I know watches GG.. I'm trying to persuade my mom to watch it as well. Lol! For me, GG is not all just about its amazing kick-ass wardrobe which I envy, but it has also got life long lessons to be learned! Marty was just asking me to get over GG the other night, but nope, I shared with him what wisdom & insights I've gained through it instead.. He surrendered in the end :p


1) It teaches us that in life; we do not and cannot control everything. Like Blair, she's so used to having everything her way, controlling every single move and action make so as she will get what she wants in the end. Manipulative, is the word for it. And finally, she's given up and it was taking a toll on her life! It's just too stressful to control. We should just let nature takes its course, because everything happens for a reason!

I particularly liked this top blair's having on; can be seen in season 2-epi 20

2) Nothing is permanent. Love, friendship, career, life... The person you are in love with now may not be someone you will love in the future, likewise too. You may be best friends with someone now but again, both might part ways as you growing up. Life.. someone close to your heart might just leave this world. Blair & Nate, Blair & Chuck, Blair & the Duke, then Blair & Nate again! Omg. See!?! Same goes to Serena & Dan, then Aaron, then Dan again...


3) If you love someone, and you know that that someone likes you too- please DO tell that someone before it's too late. Don't let your ego take over your heart & feelings!! I quote Dan, 'you have to decide which one's more important to you- keeping your pride and getting nothing; or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything'. How true!

*Sigh, makes you want to be part of it, no? Back to reality now..
**
Jo celebrated her 21st last Friday, at the Uropa function room! It was 'circus' themed :D

This is to a girl who deserves nothing but the best ;)

Photos taken by Fazil, an amazing photographer!

**
Vicky & Su Mei had their housewarming last Sunday. They live on cardigan/waterloo street, a 2 storey apartment.. really cosy and i liked it straight away. When you walk in, a garden greets you and it makes you like home. Or Alice in wonderland, as I put it :) Thanks for inviting, girls!

part of the group

Su Mei & I

p.s. Ken, remember Su Mei? Hehe.. we took a few pictures and had to choose the best because i told her that i was gonna show ken and she was like 'oh okok must take a nice cause ken is gonna see it!' haha :)

**
OK, am gonna start on my mandarin essay now.
*'wo hen xi huan xie zuo wen' :)*

No comments: