Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lan Tian- Zhang Hui Mei

The above song depicts what I see in this picture:


A clear blue sky (in mandarin: lan tian) with a view of the infamous yarra river, where all the top corporate high rise buildings and offices can be seen in the background.

Breathtaking, ain't it?

I took this picture while walking back from the Botanic Gardens to the city; after completing my duty as a volunteer for the 'runforthekids' marathon. I fell in love with the view immediately, albeit not the first time capturing it. And amidst all the people whisking past me, I stood there; still, and took in this.

More of the race can be read here.

My duty as a drinks station helper- to give out water to the enthusiastic, driven runners who are doing this for a good cause.

Felt good after that despite only getting to bed at 2 a.m. and getting up at 5 a.m., thus decided to drop by Diva where I rewarded myself with a purchase of 3 hairbands, my love. All this happened last Sunday on the 5th of April.

Exactly one week later, I will be up at the same time yet again(in about 4 hours time!). However, this time I will be leaving to Mornington. One of my designated place in my list to visit and I cannot be more excited. :p

2 comments:

Joyce Siew Mei Boon said...

babe =) i love the song u have in your blog now...i silenced by playlist to listen to your song now..hehe...how are u? i just left a comment on sammy's blog and wishing we all can travel somemore together !! amsterdam!! hehe

Wei Lynn said...

i love the song too! damn emo, right? sigh i know, i am working to save up for my flight ticket to UK this december now! hehe. miss you :)