Thursday, April 23, 2009

You can't judge a book by its cover

Everyone, go to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Trust me, you will not regret watching it. I almost had tears in my eyes at the end! Thanks to mummy yet again for another one of her valued emails. It is so true that you can't judge a book by its cover.

**

On another note, I don't understand why some people just can't take compliments. It's good that you are humble and modest, but overly doing it, not so good. Especially if you really are good at that something and the end result proves so; yet when people praise you you totally push it and give so many reasons saying why you are not good. It can be quite annoying at times.

I used to be like that, but a colleague adviced me that I should accept the compliment (if it is true), and say a polite 'thank you'. That sounds much better, no??

**

THE WEEKEND IS NEARRRR! omg i can almost smell it. fun weekend ahead :) and i hope to play badminton this weekend as i've laid off racquets for almost half a year already! boo.

Last mid-semester test tomorrow.

Luck oh luck, wherefore art thou?

I need you tomorrow. :)

No comments: